The 2022-2023 performing arts series at Stephens Auditorium takes us from Broadway to Ireland to Africa and beyond, with 17 events scheduled from September 2022 to April 2023.
- Anastasia (Oct. 4): A brave young woman sets out to discover the mystery of her past.
- ON YOUR FEET! (Jan. 15) is the inspiring true story of international sensation Gloria Estefan.
- Hairspray (Feb. 3): Can a girl with big dreams (and even bigger hair) change the world?
- My Fair Lady (Feb. 13): From Lincoln Center Theater comes Lerner & Loewe’s classic, My Fair Lady.
- Annie (April 25): Little Orphan Annie is the ultimate cure for all the hard knocks life throws your way.
- The Fab Four (Sept. 30) is a FABulous Beatles tribute. You’ll swear you are watching the real thing!
- MANIA: The ABBA Tribute (Jan. 29): Two hours of uplifting, dance-inducing songs.
- R.E.S.P.E.C.T. (March 4) is the ultimate tribute to the legendary Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin.
- Kardemimmit (Sept. 13): Four women singing and playing the Finnish national instrument.
- Three Dog Night (Oct. 6): In the years 1969 through 1974, no other group achieved more top-10 hits.
- Nathan Carter (Nov. 13): A unique blend of Celtic, Irish, classic country, and contemporary favorites.
- Ireland With Michael LIVE (March 5): A multimedia experience featuring the Irish tenor Michael Londra.
- Red Hot Chilli Pipers (March 21): Bagpipes and drums with attitude. Not to be confused with the Peppers!
- Les Violons du Roy (April 22): A boundless repertoire of music for chamber orchestra.
Comedy, acrobatics…and STOMP
- Whose Live Anyway? (Oct. 14): 90 minutes of hilarious improvised comedy and song.
- STOMP (Nov. 6): Using everything but conventional percussion instruments to create magnificent rhythms.
- ZuZu African Acrobats (Feb. 21): Acrobatics, drums, singing, dancing, and gravity-defying stunts.
Subscription ticket orders may be placed online at www.center.iastate.edu/orderonline. Tickets for individual shows go on sale this fall. Stephens Auditorium is managed by VenuWorks.